Managing money, sticking to a budget, as well as managing investment choices is a lot easier to do than before. Before you would have to keep track of multiple moving parts and log into many different websites to understand your bill or your overall finances.
There are lots of apps that have been developed recently to take care of your financial needs. The top five financial apps for 2020 are listed below:
Mint is the best overall personal finance app out there. It provides you with a complete picture of your finances all in one place. After you link your credit and debit card to your account, Mint gets the information and organizes it.
- It then shows you how you are spending your money.
- It also helps you track your bills and puts together a budget that you can adhere to.
- Having access to your credit score with a breakdown of what is contributing to your score.
- You can also keep track of your investments on Mint.
- You can pay your monthly bills using Mint.
It literally does all of your financial stuff for you!
You Need a Budget
You need a budget has four rules. They are:
- Give every dollar a job
- Embrace your true expenses
- Roll with the punches
- Grow your money
Following their four rule mantra can help you build a better budget and also gain control of your spending. You can do the following with YNAB:
- Import transactions from your checking account
- Get an accurate picture of your spending
- Keep a balanced budget by adjusting budget categories if you overspend
- Receive detailed reports on how your spending is progressing throughout the month
- Help you spot places that you can improve your spending
This is a personal finance and wealth management app that gives you the tools to manage your assets and investments. Also, it allows you to manage your everyday spending. This app has a relationship with more than 14,000 financial institutions so you can link your account with the app. The app can help you:
- Discover opportunities for diversification
- Deal with risk management
- Discover any hidden fees you may be paying
- Talk to registered financial advisers who can provide you with customized advice tailored to your goals
You probably have a lot of subscription services. Clarity money helps you keep track of your subscriptions that you have signed up for. It helps you save your money by canceling subscriptions that you are no longer using. The app also does the following:
- Analyzes your spending behavior and gives you recommendations to improve your financial health
- Allows you to make regular savings deposits and attach a goal to your savings
- You can create several savings funds with different goals.
Prism is the best app for paying your bills. It helps give you a complete picture of your finances. You can add your bills to the app and Prism will track your bills and send you due date reminders to help prevent late payments. You can also use the app to pay your bills. This helps you eliminate the need to log into multiple accounts to pay your bills.
If you need helping tracking your finances, look no further. One of these five apps is the answer to your needs. They will help you keep your finances in order so that you don’t have to worry about missing a bill payment or how your monthly budget is going.